To open the settings screen (see ), on the main screen, tap and select .
Figure 31. Settings
If you have set a password to access application settings, enter your account password.
On the screen, you can use the following options:
• allows you to configure notification bar, enable and disable sound alerts and edit statistics sending preferences (see section).
• allows you to configure the SpIDer Guard component, that constantly scans file system for threats and monitors changes in system area (see section).
• allows you to configure Dr.Web Scanner that scans your device on your request (see section).
• allows you to disable virus database update over mobile networks (see section).
• allows you to import and export application settings (see section).
• allows you to switch to the (this option is available for version downloaded from the Doctor Web website).
• allows you to enable and disable notifications on upcoming license expiration (except application versions with an unlimited license in Dr.Web Security Space Life) (see section).
• allows you to reset user settings and restore default configuration (see section).