This group of settings provides you with an access to the parameters of the main protection components and Scanner.
To open the Files and Network group of settings
1.Open Dr.Web , then select .
2.In the open window, click tile.
Figure 38. The Files and Network window
Enable and disable protection components
Enable or disable the necessary component by using the switcher .
To open the component parameters
1.Make sure Dr.Web operates in (the lock at the bottom of the program window is open ). Otherwise, click the lock .
2.Click the tile of a necessary component.
In this section:
• is a component that scans files when they are being opened, launched, or changed, and processes that are being launched, in real time.
• is a component that scans HTTP traffic.
• is a component that scans email for malicious objects and spam.
• is a component that monitors connections and data transfer via the internet and blocks suspicious connections both on network and application levels.
• is a component that scans object on user demand or according to schedule.
• is a module for Microsoft Outlook.